In this timely and eye-opening Ask the Doctor LIVE call, personality disorders expert and clinical psychologist Dr. Ramani Durvasula shares essential strategies for dealing with difficult personalities during the holidays.
Some of this week’s highlights include...
- How to deal with a highly sensitive family member - and what causes that loved one to be so sensitive in the first place
- How to interact with a family member who requires a lot of compliments for their work and preparation for holiday parties, holiday meals, etc.
- How to talk to a loved one about a new girlfriend or boyfriend who has a difficult personality
- How to cope with a family member who shows up to holiday festivities incredibly intoxicated
- How to interact with a family member who is belittling or doesn’t take you seriously
Learn these key strategies and more on this special edition of Ask The Doctor LIVE.